Sunday, November 22, 2009

Little Updates Made Of Ticky-Tacky

What has been going on with me lately? Well, I am slowly easing myself back into working a crappy job. Thankfully they aren't pushing me to do alot more just yet (they don't know about the MonSter, shh!), and well, I'm just glad to get a few hours here and there. Honestly, I'd leave the job in a second if I found something else a little better, but you take what you can get, right?

Anyway, what else is going on? Well, not a ton. I was benched from doing my theater surveys, so no more free movies for a while. Bummer. I've had some really good chats lately that have definitely made my days, which is nice. I'm not exactly sure what to do about some situations, but I am gonna just enjoy what I can and basically gloss over stuff I don't have answers to. I got to spend a nice evening in with some friends, an awesome couple who are just geeky enough so I don't feel like I'm the big dork in the room. Oh, also the first person to buy one of the t-shirts I designed got a hold of me and sent me a photo of her wearing it!


So there we go. That was some serious update action right up in your face. Hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment