Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pleasantville

I've been whining, haven't I? That's what a blog is for anyways. Yep. Still, I'm gonna admit it and and make a promise to you fine folks. You guys, I'm gonna stop complaining (lies) and I'm gonna be totally entertaining (optimism at best) and I'm gonna be positive (maybe, we'll see...). Totally!


Anyway. Let me discuss some of the good stuff that's been going on. For onesies, I've been having fun talking to people and not being all solitary confinement. That's been nice. I love you people. Some more than others obviously! A big thanks to you guys for keeping me company and making my days a bit more enjoyable.


For twosies, today I went submitted an application for enrollment for some Living Well With MS program that will start sometime in the new year. Their last session got canceled for under-enrollment (I found out too late to enroll, so I guess that was partially my fault. Sorry!). So maybe I will actually learn a thing or two and start to do things better or something. You know, be good about stuff. Optimism!


Threesies! I've decided to be daring. Yea, daring. Okay, so it may not actually happen, at least not all at once. All I know is, if I see an opportunity pop up and I start to hesitate, I'm gonna try and be all gung-ho and just go for it! Look, that's not really my nature, so it's not gonna be easy, but I'm gonna give it a shot. Who knows what'll happen, but if something cool does happen, you'll be the first to know!


Okay, well, there's my latest update. I know, totally exciting right? You almost peed your pants! Next time brace yourself... and maybe take a pass on that 7-11 Super Big Gulp.

No comments:

Post a Comment