Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Search for Peace

I know this probably doesn't even truly exist, but let me tell you something I have been looking for. Something I have been wanting. Something that is missing from my life that I really need... Normalcy. A sense of things being normal. Ordinary. Simple.


Things just feel so complicated these days and it is like I have to either work around stuff, do things differently, or basically just settle for what comes my way. It's not like I am looking for anything special either. I'm not asking to win the lottery or become famous or something. I'd just like it if I didn't have to worry about having to figure out how to basically climb OVER a mountains while others just takes the train around it.


I know, I know, this stuff is teaching me how to appreciate the blessings of life or whatever. Sure, I've learned to appreciate things and people...but also, I've had enough. It's starting to create ill-will and resentment. Bad feelings. I'm tired of bad feelings. They're exhausting.


So if you happen to have some "normal" lying around, some sort of way of making my life seem more normal than weird and difficult, could you maybe hook me up?

No comments:

Post a Comment